Κυριακή 23 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Μαζί τα φάγαμε - Zombie Nation 2011


A political music video satire of George Papandreou, Theodore Pangalos (vice-president of Greece) and George Karatzaferis (fuhrer of the Extreme-Right party LA.OS.), using a slightly changed version of "Zombie Nation" by Kernkraft400, (c) EPM music. Now, I have written to EPM Music about this video (and I have also registered in their site). Here is a copy of my message to them:
Please accept my apologies, first of all, for uploading a video with a soundtrack that is your copyright ("Zombie Nation" original Kernkraft400 remix, despite some changes I made to it). Well, instead of taking down the video, I am offering the copyright of the video itself to your company!! hehe

I think it's good promotion anyway. Take a look at the video, if you have time. It will probably become viral in Greece, because it's a political satire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5AXm3_E68

Yours sincerely,
George
P.S. I just registered in EPM music, user name: "George Omadeon",
web page: http://www.epm-music.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/546-georgeomadeon.html
==========================
"O σιωπών δοκεί συναινείν"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

To μπλόκ " Στοχσμός-Πολιτική" είναι υπεύθυνο μόνο για τα δικά του σχόλια κι όχι για αυτά των αναγνωστών του...Eπίσης δεν υιοθετεί απόψεις από καταγγελίες και σχόλια αναγνωστών καθώς και άρθρα που το περιεχόμενο τους προέρχεται από άλλες σελίδες και αναδημοσιεύονται στον παρόντα ιστότοπο και ως εκ τούτου δεν φέρει οποιασδήποτε φύσεως ευθύνη.